Re: [Xen-users] shared storage

If you are asking how to create NFS share or iSCSI target on that third machine, you are not in the scope of this mailing list. I suggest that you google "nfs how to linux", "nfs linux tutorial" or similar and go from there. When you have your nfs/iscsi share set up on that third linux machine, you need to "enable" that storage for your xcp cluster.

Obviously I'm not the authoroty on this mailing list, I just wanted to remind you that this is xen mailing list.

-Henrik Andersson