Re: [Xen-users] xen on AMD failed to identify SATA disk

hi

i wouldn t play around a lot. the xen images, lvm or file bases work with xen
4.0 4.0.1 4.1.1 or 4.2 stable. so backup domu's, reinstall server or xen,
restore domu. i prefer rather a clean xen server than broken and repaired one
with uncalculateable syntoms

thanks walter