[Xen-users] Problems with Network Bridge HVM DomU Debian Squeeze running over Kernel 2.6.32-5-xen-amd64 Debian Xen 4

Hello community!

I need help with a problem I haven't been solved with the network team.

I manage a network that has over a thousand computers, and the most of the servers are virtualized over Debian / Xen by me.

The specific issue arises when I try to set up a DomU HVM running Debian Squeeze, the VM doesn''t recognize the network but it runs. It gives an error "SIOCSIFFLAGS" when I run the command "ifup eth0" or "ifconfig eth0 up"

If I make the same but with a PCI Backend of a NIC, it recognizes the network without any problems. The problem is the bridge with HVM in Xen 4.

Lenny DomU recognizes the network over that configuration, too.

The DomU configuration file:
root@gama9:~# cat /etc/xen/baculadirector

import os, re
arch = os.uname()[4]
if re.search('64', arch):
    arch_libdir = 'lib64'
else:
    arch_libdir = 'lib'

kernel = "/usr/lib/xen-default/boot/hvmloader"

builder='hvm'

memory = 2048

vcpus = 2

cpus = '4-5'

shadow_memory = 8

name = "baculadirector"

vif = [ 'bridge=eth0, type=ioemu, mac=00:16:3e:99:99:bd' ]

disk = [ 'file:/home/baculadirector.img,hda,w' ]#, 'file:/home/debian-6-amd64-CD-1.iso,hdb:cdrom,r' ]

boot="dc"

vnc = 1
#vncunused=0
sdl = 0
vncconsole=1
vncdisplay=0
#vnclisten='0.0.0.0'
acpi = 0
apic = 1
device_model = '/usr/' + arch_libdir + '/xen-default/bin/qemu-dm'
stdvga=0
serial='pty'

usbdevice='tablet'

I'm not a native English speaker, sorry if my English seems to Spanish :)