[Xen-users] encrypted LVM for dom0?

Running fresh install of wheezy. dom0 is encrypted using LVM.  After xen hypervisor starts, I then get to select my wheezy kernel.  After starting that, it dies.  Screen is black.  Can't see/do anything.

Anyone ever managed to run xen on an encrypted dom0?

Thanks

--
http://www.glumbert.com/media/shift
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGvHNNOLnCk