[Xen-users] Installing the GPLPV drivers in windows

Hi,

I've been trying to get the GPLPV drivers to install into a Windows 7 Ultimate HVM guest.
However, part way through it crashes with a BSOD and the error:

DRIVER_IRQ_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and something about xenvbd

After many attempts I am guessing that there is something wrong, perhaps with my Dom0 kernel?

I'm using Jeremy 2.6.32 kernel and according to http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenKernelFeatures
It's missing the scsi & usb frontend/backend modules.

So with that I thought about trying the 2.6.18-xen kernel from http://xenbits.xen.org/linux-2.6.18-xen.hg
However, this is missing ext4 support and my xen Dom0 needs ext4 (it's installed on that).

I suppose my first question is are the missing scsi & usb frontend/backend modules essential for installing the
PV drivers or something?

Do I need to specify anything in the configuration file when creating the DomU guest?  I've attached it.

cheers,  Matthew