Re: [Xen-users] Anyone using xen with full disk encryption?

Not sure what your end goal for encryption is (do you need to encrypt the host) - but what did you use to setup the encryption?

I didn't install my Dom0 to an encrypted partiton, but my DomU
guests are installed on an encrypted LVM container without any issues.

OS is Debian Squeeze.

--
Sent from my Nokia N900