Re: [Xen-users] Blktap2 in Debian Squeeze

On 23/08/11 16:55, Diego Dave wrote:
> Thanks for the answer!
>
> I try install the blktap-dkms deb, it installs but doesn't run,
> because I'm using amd64 Debian Squeeze, the deb is for 32 bits PAE kernel.

Ah, that's because we haven't build a 64bit blktap yet ;) We're only
supporting 32bit for now, but you may be able to compile it yourself.
Here are the source repositories you'll need:

http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/dstodden/blktap.git;a=summary
http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/dstodden/blktap-dkms.git;a=summary
http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?p=people/dstodden/blktap-debian.git;a=summary

I can't promise this will work on 64bit.

Mike