[Xen-users] How to obtain a stable Dom0 kernel with pciback.

Hi,

What is the easiest way of obtaining a stable pvops dom0 kernel that has the pciback module in it?

Last time I did this I download a git tree by following a tutorial but found the process isn't repeatable.
i.e. I repeated the tutorial but have a different kernel version than before (and missing pciback).

I originally followed "Downloading the git tree" from http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenParavirtOps.

What I don't like about this method is that for general users you're downloading 800+MB's of sources.
It'd be great if I could repeatably get the version I want without downloading the git tree.

The kernel source from one revision is much smaller than that.  How do I go about just getting the one version I want to build with the pciback module?

Regards, Matthew