RE: [Xen-users] guest to guest communication

hi Simon:
I had looked on that thread as well but could not get any clue.
I was looking for some sort of tutorial for doing this. I don't have knowledge of networking things.
I have started reading Networking in xen but haven't got my answer yet.

May be you could help me or somebody else:
I have physically assign nic card to vm machine I want some sort of communication between VMs. When I  do brctl show it shows only vibr0 is this a default bridge created by dom0 ????? how can i set up new bridge and where it should be in dom0 or domU and how can I use it? Might be stupid question for some of you....:(
Also I have window xp hvm domU can we use window VM in text console??
Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you