Re: [Xen-users] Odd behavior on Phenom II X6

On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 11:19 AM, Scott Damron <sdamron@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I built a new box for home use, it is an ASUS M5A99X EVO 990X, the CPU
is the 1075T 3.0Ghz AM3. ÂI have 16 gigs of 1333 RAM, it is Patriot
brand non - ECC. ÂThe disk is a 1TB Western Digital SATA II 3.0 mbps.
I am using a USB DVD drive to do the install

My cloud is built using three of these setups or similar. I'm using 1090s, 16 GB of ram, 1 TB Samsung drives. My motherboard is an MSI 890GX based board and everything works wonderfully.
My suggestion would be to try to install *anything else on it. How about an Ubuntu install just to see if it works. If Ubuntu doesn't install you have a hardware problem (or at least it's more likely).

Grant McWilliams