Re: [Xen-users] XENBUS: Timeout connecting to device

I see no error messages ('device with no driver' means that driver is compiled as module, if mont was successful (last line), all is ok).

I think you stuck at console configuration. Your system boots file but no one response on xen console.

What to do:

put new agetty (or any other getty) in /etc/inittab to listen on xvc0, if this will not works, make it hvc0. ... and pass option console=xvc0 in kernel command line (and try hvc0 if first variant failed).