Re: [Xen-users] "xm/xl shutdown" doesn't work for CentOS6

On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 8:50 AM, éäé <cecil.hanjj@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

Currently I'm using CentOS6(Dom0) with Xen4.1.
If I run CentOS5.6 DomU inside the Dom0, I can use "xm/xl shutdown" to
close it. But it doesn't work for CentOS6 DomU.
I haven't try other release of Linux, so I don't know the real reason.
Is it due to the current version of CentOS or high version of the
kernel?

Regards,
Cecil

Which kernel are you using in the 5.6 DomU?

Grant McWilliams

Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use Windows."Â
Now they have two problems.