[Xen-users] Good news on the cloud front.

I am sure some of you have already read the EL Reg article, or found
it on Slashdot, but cloudstack.org and cloud.com have merged the
previously non open source code into the open source version and are
releasing the whole enchilada as open source.  Read about it here -
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/08/29/citrix_cloud_com_update/ or on
the cloudstack.org site here -
http://www.cloudstack.org/blog/cloudstack-the-best-kept-secret-in-cloud-computing.html

They also mention the fact that they support XCP and Xen, as well as
nearly everything but Hyper-V, but supposedly that is coming in Q4 of
this year.

I don't know about you guys, but I am nearly giddy.  Cloudstack is
quite a good tool for cloud management.  This will make it easier for
small folks to enter the virtualization game and have a quality
interface for managing the whole stack.

w00t!

Scott