Re: [Xen-users] Why is XenCenter telling me to register my XCP box?

On Tue, Aug 30, 2011 at 1:46 PM, Brent Boswell <BBoswell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks, got that (the xenmanager xva) working...but it does seem a little
> wasteful (resource wise) to dedicate one VM to managing the other VM's.  I
> wish it ran compeletely in DOM0... :(  Oh well, I'm the end user, not the
> programmer...

We are actually porting the XCP toolstack to Debian as part of project
Kronos [1], so that would be possible with it (it is work in progress,
but that use case is being tested already). [2]

[1] http://blog.xen.org/index.php/2011/07/22/project-kronos/
[2]
http://xen.markmail.org/search/?q=openxenmanager%20xapi%20debian#query:openxenmanager%20xapi%20debian+page:1+mid:ultzfsy7avgfbqnn+state:results

--