[Xen-users] Xen v4.x on a i686 arch systems

Following the instructions at: http://wiki.xen.org/xenwiki/RHEL6Xen4Tutorial
and after two weeks of hard work trying to get Xen v4.x to work properly on my
"i686 arch" server, I found out that it is not possible. As of today, August
31st, 2011, you will never be able to create a DomU on a i686 arch system. The
entire Xen system v4.x is designed for one single arch: x86_64.

I thought of posting this message to serve as an alert for those who might try
to install Xen v4.x on a i686 server. Just in case, if you were able to get Xen
v4.x working properly and creating DomUs successfully, please share your
experience. How?