Re: [Xen-users] How to expand LVM without create new drive?

Hi Wendy,

Have you tried lvextend command? Type "lvextend --help" to see how to use this.

Remember that the LVM have 3 levels, physical volumes (PV), volume
groups (VG) and logical volumes (LV).

If you need rezise the partition, firstly you must resize or "extend"
the LV. After that, you should resize the filesystem of the partition
(ext3 filesystem supports live resizing).

Regards,

Diego