Re: [Xen-users] Physical memory not fully available to DomU's

Hmm, I'll give it a go. Since it is a production machine I'll try and make it happen this evening. I've set the kernel parameter in grub2 config, and disabled the balloon driver.

I'll let you guys know, thanks for the tips so far!

Met vriendelijke groet,

Dennis Storm
Senior Systeembeheerder

E d.storm@xxxxxxxxxx

T 050-577 58 22 (doorkiesnummer: 9701)

M 06 4141 0181

drecomm

Vestiging Groningen

Hoendiep 208 T +31 (0)50 577 58 22 Bekijk onze actuele projecten
9745 ED Groningen F +31 (0)50 577 58 23 www.drecomm.nl