Re: [Xen-users] Problems starting xend on Squeeze

Depending on your distribution and kernel you should extend /etc/init.d/xend to
load some additional XEN kernel modules.

modules_setup()
{
        modprobe xenfs 2>/dev/null
        modprobe xen-evtchn 2>/dev/null
        modprobe xen-pciback 2>/dev/null
        modprobe xen-blkback 2>/dev/null
        modprobe xen-netback 2>/dev/null
}

This helped me on Debian. Maybe this will help one of you too.