[Xen-users] XCP which management console to use

Hello!

I'm quite new to Xen, and am wondering what is the best way to handle
my XCP based server...
Eg. video console for installation and maintenance, shutdown, restart,
disk and memory config, etc.

I read about openxenmanager, but it seems like an abandoned project,
and seems extremely nontrivial to use under OSX. What about
XenWebManager? I need to install that on the XCP server somehow,
right? But what about console access to the virtual machines? Can this
help me with that, over the web? Can someone point me in the right
direction?

Daniel