Re: [Xen-users] Root filesystem on NFS

On 09/13/2011 08:15 AM, Antonio Castañeda Colín wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'd like to know if linux 3.1.0 comes with NFS root filesyste support
enabled, because I have
tried #make menuconfig and within /File Systems->Network File Systems/ >
There is no
/- Root filesystem on NFS/ - option available. How can I add the support
separetedly if not
iincluded?

You have to enable 'IP: kernel level autoconfiguration' under Networking support -> Networking options ->TCP/IP networking first to get the NFS on root option.

--
Hans