[Xen-users] XCP memory management

Hello,

Another XCP question. How does Xen handle memory?
Can I over-allocate the physical memory available on the host? (Say, I
have 3G of physical RAM, and allocate 2G-2G-512M to three virtual
machines?)
Does XCP auto-allocate disk space for swapping?
How much of a performance hit may I experience when over-allocating
available physical memory?
Will it be instant, or will it only be an issue when the VMs actually
use up all the memory allocated to them?

Daniel