[Xen-users] Xeon E3 1235 and Asus P8B (Intel c206)

I'm running Debian 2.6.32-5 with Xen-4.1.2-rc3.  I get the following message in my 'xm dmesg' output:

Intel VT-d Snoop Control not enabled.
Intel VT-d DOm0 DMA Passthrough not enabled.
Intel VT-d Queued Invalidation enabled.
Intel VT-d Interrupt Remapping enabled.
Intel VT-d Shared EPT tables not enabled.

I've passed the command 'iommu=pass-through' to xen using the /etc/default/grub 'GRUB_CMDLINE_XEN=' line.  I'm not even sure that I need DMA Passthrough, but since I can't seem to enable it I'm worried that VT-d isn't fully functional.  That and in the intel data sheet my processor supports DMA Passthrough.

I can't seem to find any specifics on whether Xen works with Xeon E3 series, or the c206 intel chipset but am eager to get it to work if someone will tell me where to start.  Is my output to be expected for a Xeon E3 1235?  Is IOMMU actually functional in this state?