Re: [Xen-users] debian squeeze PV domU with vfb limited to 800x600?

Goooooooooorgeous!

thank you Mark.

Le 15/09/2011 19:07, Mark Pryor a écrit :
try

modinfo xen-fbfront.ko

--------- domU config ----

extra = "xen-fbfront.video=16,1024,768"
--------- snip --------

________________________________
From: chris<tknchris@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Xen-Users List<xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2011 5:25 AM
Subject: [Xen-users] debian squeeze PV domU with vfb limited to 800x600?

I have installed a domU with squeeze which has vfb, I installed xorg and gnome
and they work fine. When I go to try to change the resolution it seems like I
can't change it to anything other 800x600. Is this some kind of hardcoded limit
in the vfb or something I am missing?

Thanks,
chris

--
<http://www.horoa.net>

Alexandre Chapellon

Ingénierie des systèmes open sources et réseaux.
Follow me on twitter: @alxgomz <http://www.twitter.com/alxgomz>