Re: [Xen-users] Launching a PV Centos6 DomU crashing at "kernel BUG at fs/sysfs/group.c:65!; Kernel panic - not syncing: Fatal exception"

Il 19/09/2011 23:50, gregk.xen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ha scritto:
Hi,

While working on building up our Xen server, I've had good success so
far with launching Opensuse DomU's that use the old-style, non-pv-ops
kernels.

Now, I'm trying to launch a paravirtualized Centos6 DomU guest, and
having a heck of a time with it.

My installation of SL6 is working with the kernel 32.131.. have you tried this?
-
Muriel