[Xen-users] RE: run domU w/ higher kernel version as dom0

Hi there,

looks like the DomU is Debian Lenny. :) There's no issue with different DomU
and Dom0 kernels. Xen is baremetal hypervisor and that means that all DomUs and
also Dom0 are virtualized. DomUs talk to hypervisor, not to the privileged
Dom0. Privileged Dom0 is for Xen hypervisor to communicate with actual hardware
in computer. As far as you don't stumble on any bugs , you should be OK!

Regards

Matej