Re: [Xen-users] Re: [XCP] in place upgrade (yum) from 1.1 beta to 1.1 RC

On 09/24/2011 09:30 AM, Jakob Praher wrote:
It would be nice to have a list of rpm packages that changed between 1.1
Beta and 1.1 RC.

Did the kernel also change?

Cheers,
Jakob

Yes, the kernel did change. We added in support for ebtables, to allow people to use OpenStack with XCP. This is the same kernel change that Citrix have made in XenServer 6.0.

Off the top of my head, the RPMs that were changed were xapi (for licensing issues and xapi_version_override), and linux-kernel (for ebtables support). We could make a complete list next week, if you need it.

Mike