[Xen-users] re: What file system type ought I give disk.img files on OCFS2 file system?

I have answered this one. The disk.img file would never be given a type of 'ocfs2'. OCFS2 is a file system type, not a file type. The disk.img file, at least in my case, would take the default fs, ext3, which applies to the vm contained within it.

Sorry to trouble the forum with this.