[Xen-users] [XCP] Error creating snapshots with lvm2 updated

Hello everyone.

I've ran over a problem creating snapshots on my XCP 1.0 host.
While enabling PCI-Path-trough I've updated the whole system and lvm2
got updated to 2.02.84(2)-RHEL5, while other hosts have
2.02.56(1)-RHEL5.
Now I get error "failed (3): /usr/sbin/lvcreate: unrecognized option
`--inactive'" while creating a snapshot.

I understand, that it is somehow connected to using wrong version, yet
I want to ask what is the best way to solve it?
Should I rollback to XCP 1.0 or upgrade to XCP 1.1? Or just installing
lvm2 from another XCP host is fine?

Best regards,
Sergey Melnik.