Re: [Xen-users] Xcp and xencenter

Hi Andrew,

There are few open source administration GUIs like XenCenter (this is proprietary software from Citrix to manage XenServer).

I'm currently using in production environments, OpenXenManager and XenWebManager... the last comes as an appliance, a virtual machine (xva file you can import using xe vm-import).

I think XenCenter is very restrictive and doesn't take all advantages that XCP give.

Regards,

Diego