Re: [Xen-users] XEN + OpenFabrics + Infiniband

On 10/03/2011 02:35 PM, Nick Khamis wrote:
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if any effort has been made regarding supporting
infiniband devices
to support I/O Virtualization, RDMA etc..? If so, can you please
direct me to the
latest documentation.

Thanks in Advance,

Nick.

Hi Nick,
Thomas Gross from teegee is going to speak about that on upcoming LinuxCon Europe 2011 [1][2].

[1] https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-europe/schedule
[2] https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon-europe/virtualization-tutorial

Best regards,
--