Re: [Xen-users] XCP 1.1.0 - how to use VNC for installing guest domains?

On 11/10/11 00:51, Mark Schneider wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it required to install an additional VNC server on XCP 1.1.0 dom0 box
> (ip 192.168.1.50)to get access to VNC-windows for installing domU guests?

No, it's not necessary. XCP starts vncservers for each running VM
(including domain 0). I've attached a script that I use for attaching
vnc clients to VMs. The script assumes that you have root ssh access to
the host.

I'll upload this script to the wiki page that Todd pointed you to earlier.

Mike