Re: [Xen-API] Re: [Xen-users] [Project Kronos] XAPI on Debian

Hi! First of all, thanks for testing Kronos for us!

On 11/10/11 13:31, msgbox450@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Ah, I found the dom0 was using the RAM, so a "xm mem-set 0 512" has reduced the RAM it uses and I've managed to boot an iso.

You might also have luck with passing the option 'dom0_mem=512M' to Xen from grub.

The XAPI still doesnt seem to be working right with XenCenter though... the console hangs, VMs can't be imported etc. I wonder what is wrong :(

Could you be a little more explicit with these bug reports? For instance:

What version of xapi are you using? The output of 'apt-cache show xapi | grep Version' would be helpful.

What do you mean by "console hang"? Does the console work, and then freeze, or does the console not work at all?

What type of VMs can't be imported? As in, what is the file extension of the VMs that can't be imported?

Do these things work when you use OpenXenManager? Does XenCenter give you any particular error messages? Can you find any error messages in the logs that might be relevant?

Thanks for the help,

Mike