[Xen-users] Re: xcp 1.0.0, 1.1.0 [BUG pool duplicates fip]

okay, after some fooling around, I had installed XenServer6 and found the same issue, joining two systems to a pool.

then I broke the machines I had in my pool, re installed them, removed those hosts from the pool (the ones that broke were not masters) and re added the re installed systems

and the bug went away. all the machines are reporting the correct number of NICs (PIF)

anyone have any clues?