[Xen-users] (no subject)

HI,

        I have been trying to install DomU 's on xen but i when i create the config file for installing the dom u i get this error,Domain 'vmx01cms01' does not exist. I am following the installation proceedures from this source, http://webdevster.com/how-to/how-to-install-xen-4-on-debian-6-squeeze-x64. Kindly help me out of this.

Thank You
Sethu