Re: [Xen-users] Yum repo for XCP (ex: XCP acpi shutdown)

NEVER upgrade XCP by CentOS packages.

You will break it beyond repair level. Reason is simple: XCP shipped with patched packages, and replacing them with non-patched will cause grave damage. And worst is damage is not instant - you will continue to operate, but found 'something got wrong' later.

The most important is lvm2 package, which is patched to allow shared storage usage (--master option). Default LVM2 will trash metadata on LVM SR (LVM and LVMoISCSI SM) at some moment.

Other (i'm not sure) is udev package, and may be few more.