Re: [Xen-users] Debian Etch, Xen 3.2-1 Error: Device 0 (vif) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working.

Hi George,

The domain is not there. I think the fact that vif4.0 exists (and
according to xenstore did indeed belong to the problematic domain) and
the fact that xentop complains about when the domain is trying to start,
makes me think that vif4.0 is somehow in the way of a successful startup
of the domain.

I could no longer wait, so dom0 got rebooted and everything is - as I
knew would happen - back in working order.

If anyone here knows how to resolve this issue without rebooting, I'd be
happy to hear about it. I've seen some posts saying that this happens
when the Xen netback driver crashes... but no solutions.

thanks,
Jan