Re: [Xen-users] Time change conundrum

So there's nothing to 'fix' it really...

I tried changing the clocksource to jiffies in the domu, but the problem's already there
before this point, as the machine starts with the wrong time!

;)

Ack.

Niall Fleming BSc. (Hons)
Systems Administrator
Webanywhere Limited

Phone: 0800 862 0131 Ext: 203
Web: http://www.webanywhere.co.uk

Aire Valley Business Centre, Lawkholme Lane, Keighley, BD21 3BB
Registered in England with company number 4881346