Re: [Xen-users] Xen IB

Hi,

We use Mellanox Connect-X2 here at OrionVM. Currently we use a beta driver package sent to us from Mellanox but the SR-IOV drivers should be mainstream shortly.
If you would like to try the firmware out get in contact with Liran Liss or Alex Neefus at Mellanox - they can hook you up with a driver/firmware package.
SR-IOV is compatible with the other addon firmwares too so you can do PXEoIB as well as use the new SR-IOV functions.

Joseph.