[Xen-users] too many "base copy" on network iscsi storage.

Hello
I have 512GB iscsi storage at the shared storage as the pool-wide default.
In my pool i have two xcp servers.
The secound server in pool(NOT MASTER) was two weeks offline.
The all VM disks are about 300GB and rest of  storage are vdis "base copy"
that have size  about 210GB.
when i put online second server some of base copy are missing (it release
about 25 GB) and i can make snapshots(and online backup smaller vm for
bigger is still not enough space).

Now i see on my iscsi storage 12 "base copy" named vdis.

How can i remove rest of "base copy" and get more free space on storage.

Jacek

System poczty na jablko.one.pl