Re: [Xen-users] New to Xen

heh, can't we all just get along.. maybe you should've read some more web pages.. maybe you shouldn't have been quite so rude (could've said the same thing but a lot politer let's be honest)...there's also a reason why Lars is re-doing the whole wiki (e.g. hard to find answers to some of these basic questions)

hug it out?