Re: [Xen-users] New to Xen

On Wed, Nov 09, 2011 at 02:45:03PM -0500, Miles Fidelman wrote:

> Not for nothing, and speaking as an experience Xen user and several-year
> member of this list....
>
> IMHO, the original poster asked what struck me as three eminently
> reasonable questions:
>
> - what's "the shortest path to install a Xen Dom0 and then Xen guest
> images?" and more specifically
>
> - for a pointer to "a Xen enabled distribution that would enable me to
> immediately start configuring DomU guests,"
>
> - and a pointer to "good step by step introduction or tutorial on how to
> install the Guests in bridged and Nat mode respectively"
>
> Given the complexity of Xen, and the paucity of good documentation,
> these seem perfectly reasonable questions.
Okay but what if we just quote the first OP's question, 'install a Xen Dom0 and
then Xen guest images' to google?
The very first search result is http://wiki.debian.org/Xen, which is
 - a short path
 - a pointer to a distribution
 - a step-by-step instruction

Obviously, the OP never cared to do even as little as a slightest google
search. Well, naturally this could make people feel somewhat... emm, annoyed?

And as of his next posts - the things just became worse. If a stranger comes to
your home, demands to go clean his toilet and threatens to go away if you don't
- wouldn't you answer "so go away, fine"?