Re: [Xen-users] New to Xen

I don't understand why there are 36 replies full of hatred on a thread that is
somehow "irrelevant" to the XEN community, while there are threads that are not
even minimally considered out there.

I consider people that spends time subscribing to a mailing list (hence reading
it) to be part of a whole community that is supposed to support people having
issues.

As I said, there are threads in which people is ranting about the inability of
making their XEN installation to work. This people need our time, need our
brain, our intuitions and our knowledge.
Please, don't waste your time (and readers' time) by writing injuries or
complaints that lead to nowhere at all.

I'm nobody so, please, don't say I have not the right to tell people what to do
because this is totally not my intention.
Mine's just a suggestion coming from a XEN enthusiast that doesn't want his
mailbox to be filled with 36 (mostly useless) messages in less than 8 hours.

This is not what we are.

--
Fabiano Francesconi [GPG key: 0x81E53461]