[Xen-API] Virtualization and Cloud DevRoom at FOSDEM

Hi,

I wanted to let everybody know that we will be hosting a DevRoom together with other projects at FOSDEM. The room is organized by Thierry Carrez (Openstack), Renzo Davoli (Universoità di Bologna) and me (Xen) and it will be a large room, which we will have for two days instead of the usual 4 hours.

More on FOSDEM: see http://fosdem.org/2012, Brussels Feb 4-5
Other DevRooms, see http://fosdem.org/2012/devrooms_for_2012

More details will follow

Regards