Re: [Xen-users] Best way to get Xen into Ubuntu Natty/64bit

2011/11/13 Robert Zaleski <rlzaleski@xxxxxxxxx>:
> I settled on OpenSUSE since they seemed to be the most commited to having
> Dom0 support.  RHEL 6 doesn't run as a Dom0 (Xen Host), you have to RHEL 5,
> I think Fedora Core 16 is trying to get this up to date though.

You have a point there. SUSE has been delivering very clean Xen
packages for years (and without their kernel patches who knows where
Xen would have ended up) and I have to wonder if it can make sense to
spend my time fixing broken distros / packages when I just wanted to
build a VM?
This will be my first private SuSE install since 1999 or so.
I hope they stopped stuff like beautifying the system config files
after all these years.

> Best of Luck
> - Robert

Thanks, will need a lot, the download just aborted :))