Re: [Xen-users] DomU crashing in CPU hotplug after migration

Dear Tim,

> thanks for your hint. I've noticed that too but it seems I have no
> options regarding clocksource:
>
> tsc gives me the infamous "clock went backwards"-error with lockup
> jiffies simply runs at about twice the speed it should
> xen gives a stable time
I see; do your Dom0's have a synchronized clock?

> I've tried:
>
> Stock Debian 6 kernel 2.6.32
I cannot say anything about the other kernels, but there is a related bug
in the recent version of the Debian Squeeze kernel package version
2.6.32-38: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=644604

This is fixed in 2.6.32-39 which is pending in stable-proposed-updates. So
if you're running any kernel from 2.6.32-38 in your DomU, you should
consider upgrading to the kernel in s-p-o and try again.

-- Adi