[Xen-users] New Install Plan Help - Graphic Pass Through

In planning the hardware for a Xen installation as a workstation, I would like to learn more about pci pass through and vga pass through.  Have have read many articles and message thread but I seem to be missing something.

Please suggest a simple comparison of the two and possible some links to background information to help me learn more.  The context is a workstation that will have some high resolution images from a vm, some spreadsheet GUI presentations, and text (code) display, all at the same time on 3 to 4 displays.

I would like to be able to assure that the mb and graphic card(s) meet the requirements and that I will know how to configure Xen and the VMs.

Thanks,
ray