[Xen-users] Re: pci passthrough MoBo ASUS M4A89TD Pro/USB3

On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 2:15 PM, Periko Support
<pheriko.support@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  Hi people.
>
>  I had finally cross my USB to my DomU windows XP, justs 1 issue:
>
>  USB 2.0 not working only 1.1 is working.
>
>  I would to confirm with others that have the MoBo ASUS M4A89TD
> Pro/USB3 if u have been able to passthrough the USB ports to HVM
> windows?
>
>  I had try different settings on my BIOS, different settings on Xen
> 4.1, this under Centos x64 AMD
>
>  Athlon II 640.
>
>  I receive the message: non-page-aligned MMIO BAR went I try to start
> my hvm with xm
>
>  xm create hvm...
>
>  xm pci-list-assignable-devices
>
>  Just show me USB 1.1
>
>  xl pci-list-assignable-devices
>
>  Show me both.
>
>  I add the guestdev=01:00.0,01:02.0 reassign_resources but didn't work.
>
>  My bios version is 2001, is the last stable, the last one is BETA,
> if this had been working for others, what version u had?
>
>  I try to with a USB PCI card but same issue,   on IRC someone told
> me that is a bug with my BIOS.
>
>  I will appreciated any tip, thanks!!!
>
>  Dom0 Centos 5.7 x64.

  Well after some days trying to implement this, I just would like to
request those that have this MoBo to send email to the technical
support of asus and hope they fix this buggy BIOS.

  Thanks!!!