Re: [Xen-users] ### Problem with Xen4 on Debian as FreeBSD DomU ###

I just had to grab the wrong kernel config, didn't I?

This is the amd64 config, much shorter.

Include         GENERIC
ident           XENHVM

makeoptions     MODULES_OVERRIDE=""

device          pf
device          pflog
device          pfsync

#
# Adaptive locks rely on a lock-free pointer read to determine the run state
# of the thread holding a lock when under contention; under a virtualisation
# system, the thread run state may not accurately reflect whether the thread
# (or rather its host VCPU) is actually executing.  As such, disable this
# optimisation.
#
options         NO_ADAPTIVE_MUTEXES
options         NO_ADAPTIVE_RWLOCKS