[Xen-users] Installation of Debian Lenny on XCP

Hi.

I tried to install Debian Lenny on XCP; here is what I got:

[root@labtest7 ~]# xe vm-install template=Debian\ Lenny\ 5.0\ \(32-bit\) new-name-label=ExampleVM
2479df9e-dcc7-4105-456f-d03a5a17c185
[root@labtest7 ~]# xe vm-param-set uuid=2479df9e-dcc7-4105-456f-d03a5a17c185 other-config:install-repository=ftp://ftp2.fr.debian.org/debian/
[root@labtest7 ~]# xe vm-start uuid=2479df9e-dcc7-4105-456f-d03a5a17c185
[root@labtest7 ~]#
[root@labtest7 ~]#
[root@labtest7 ~]#

Inside xsconsole I can see that the VM "ExampleVM" is "running" but:

- the "installation" toke only about 10 sec.
- the installation did not ask for anything (eg: IP address, locale, etc...)

When I try to restart the VM I get the following:

[root@labtest7 ~]# xe vm-shutdown uuid=2479df9e-dcc7-4105-456f-d03a5a17c185
[root@labtest7 ~]# xe vm-start uuid=2479df9e-dcc7-4105-456f-d03a5a17c185
Error code: WARNING: /dev/xvda is not a disk image
Error parameters: Traceback (most recent call last):,   File "/usr/bin/pygrub", line 746, in ?,     raise RuntimeError, "Unable to find partition containing kernel", RuntimeError: Unable to find partition containing kernel,
[root@labtest7 ~]#

What is it that I do wrong?

Cheers,

Eugenio