Re: [Xen-users] pygrub and live migration

Hi!

> Is there a way to do live migration with domU started on pygrub?
Actually these two have nothing to do with each other.

> I'm actually running xen 4.1 (debian squeeze) on two nodes with a
> drbd+lvm+corosync architecture.
> Live migration was fine till I put my DomU's on pygrub.
I think you're using kernel 2.6.32-38 from Debian/Squeeze and are
experiencing this bug:

The bug (or regression) is fixed in 2.6.32-39 which is not directly
available in Debian/Squeeze but resides in stable-proposed-updates. Get the
update from there, install them inside your DomUs and have fun migrating
your DomUs again.

-- Adi